Our Journey

Our Journey
Est. June 28th, 2003

Monday, May 6, 2013

Live, Laugh, and LOVE

Last week was a hectic week, but out with the old and in with the new. We are off to a great start today. Mondays keep me busy and today the kids started swimming lessons. The instructor referred to Kian as  "oh he's the one that jumps in and tries to drown" (I guess he made quite an impression last year).  :)
Thank goodness he has acquired a little bit of fear and isn't as apt to just jump in when no in is looking. I think it will be a good experience. :)

Chase has been fascinated with Gecko's lately and has spent a lot of time in the back yard mimicking them and amusing the neighbors.  I bought several pairs of gloves to work in the yard with, but as you can see from the pictures, Chase has found better use for them.  At least, he is smiling a little more and enjoying his own little world.

I kept my sewing machine out all week and repaired a few things, turned pants into shorts and made this cute little purse for Kaidence.  It does my heart good to sew a little.

Eden has 2 fancy new teeth to show off. Her siblings are so proud of her.  I got her all dressed up the other day just to go to the grocery store and just before we left she spit up all over....then had the biggest blow out yet right as I was getting her out of the car to go into the store. Luckily it was a warm day, because all I had was a little onesie to put on her and she had soiled her blanket and even her shoes.  Oh well, I'm a seasoned Mom. I didn't let that stop me. If you have wipes, you can do anything and I'm serious. I don't think I will ever go anywhere without them. :0

Here's hoping that happy adventures await us this week!

Happy Monday Everyone!







No comments: