Our Journey

Our Journey
Est. June 28th, 2003

Friday, July 6, 2012

4th of July 2012

We enjoyed a Beautiful and Hot 4th of July here in Quincy. The kids were so excited to celebrate and we spent a good share of the morning filling up water balloons and getting ready for our friends to come over for a late breakfast and fun in the sun. I'm so grateful for the wonderful friends I have made here. Mindie and Tiffany are wives of some of Jonathan's colleagues and we always have a great time together. While our husbands are working, we pass the time chasing our kids around and visiting in between. Friends sure make the world a better place. :)

We enjoyed a mini ceremony with the flag I got from the dollar store, reciting the pledge of allegiance and listening to the Star Spangled Banner before digging into our pancake breakfast.
I did my best to organize some water games, but the most memorable was probably the boat race and finding some worms.

Happy Independence Day Everyone. There is so much to celebrate.
I pray we may hold onto the true spirit of freedom, democracy and the rights we have as citizens of this great country, always remembering and defending the sacrifices that have been made in our behalf.

4th of July 2012

Kaidence (7 1/2 years)




Chase (almost 6)

Sophia (3 1/2 years)



Kian (2 years)

Kian loves being the water patrol

Mindie and Liam


Our tin-foil little stream

Tiffany and Max

Water balloon race



Me....31 weeks pregnant 

red, white, and blue finger nails

1 comment:

Staci Rocha said...

Sooo cute!! it looks like you had a perfect 4th of July :) I love seeing your kids growing up!