Our Journey

Our Journey
Est. June 28th, 2003

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Again....

I have great news. We survived another Sunday, but with Gold Stars. You would find it hard to believe that neither Jon or myself had to leave Sacrament Meeting. It was a miracle. :) I did chuckle when Chase pulled out his good old coloring book to show me that amazing Sperm Whale again. :) He's so proud of it, that and the Giant Squid. :)
And guess what?....Kian sat on Jonathan's lap the whole time. (he probably thinks I practiced all week with those conference talks)...let's just say the week passed by all to quickly though I had good intentions. I guess I must have done something right, or Kian just finally surrendered.
Something really cute happened this evening. After reading the Book of Mormon stories, which they both love, Kaidence and Chase asked to bear their own testimonies. We talked about what a testimony is and then they both simply said what they felt. Chase made mention that he knew the church was true. Jonathan later asked him what that meant and he said, "Well, I've been in the church before and you have to be really reverent and I know it's Heavenly Father's house because I've seen it."....So cute.
It's been a beautiful day.....This Sunday is going down in my journal for sure. :)

No comments: