Our Journey

Our Journey
Est. June 28th, 2003

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Afternoons at our house...

It's 3:45 and sometimes even 4 p.m. when the school bus rolls to a stop in front of our neighbors house. I love watching Kaidence and Chase bound off the bus and make a run for the front door. The silence of a quiet afternoon is soon broken with loud laughter and excited voices as the kids share their day with me. After a hardy snack, some homework, and fresh air outside with Quincy, the kids settle in downstairs to play. I took a few pictures the other day. I was inspired by Sophia and her lipstick face. :) I made the mistake of buying her some chapstick that is more like lipstick. I think she needs a little more practice.

2 comments:

Kendra's Life said...

Aww Sis they are growing up so fast! When did Chase get glasses? Looks like everyone had a great afternoon that day. How r u doing? Miss you and love you :) Give the kids my love. I just wanted u know I updated my blog finally so sorry it took me forever to do it so hope you like it. take care and talk to you when u get some free time. Hope you are doing good and getting some free time to do your scrapbooking again

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun :) love Sophia's make up ...LOL!