"Joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving and the voice of melody."
Book of Mormon p. 70
Our Journey
Est. June 28th, 2003
Saturday, October 15, 2011
The great Mississippi...
Today we took the kids to see the riverfront in Quincy. It was beautiful and refreshing to be outside in the crisp fall air. I captured these beautiful pictures. It is hard to see this monument, but at this location, the people of Quincy welcomed the Latter-Day Saints in 1839 who had been driven from Missouri. We love it here! It is a special place!
The fall season in Illinois is absolutely gorgeous!!! I am so happy for you to be there and experiencing the beauty of your surroundings. I fell in love with acorns when i lived there, they were all over the ground when we would go tracting. I collected quite a few and i still have a little collection :)
3 comments:
The fall season in Illinois is absolutely gorgeous!!! I am so happy for you to be there and experiencing the beauty of your surroundings. I fell in love with acorns when i lived there, they were all over the ground when we would go tracting. I collected quite a few and i still have a little collection :)
The kids love the acorns and they are always collecting them as well. It truly is a beautiful time of year here!
Loved all the pictures and I must say Fall is especially beautiful there. And...I think Chase's glasses make him even more handsome!
Post a Comment