Today was one of those days! I admit, I had a frog in my throat when I said goodbye and hugged and kissed them. Somehow, I even managed to keep the tears from leaving my eyelids. (I guess that is what parents do when they know it is best not to let their children see them cry.)
Despite my hidden tears, I was so happy for Kaidence and Chase.
As the school bus drove away this morning, I reminded myself that this will be a wonderful adventure in their lives.
I Can't wait to see that little school bus bring them home so I can hear all about it!
2 comments:
So cute. I just love those first day pics and memories. You are an awesome mom and are always doing things to make those moments so special.
What an exciting adventure your kids are having. New state/town/school. I relate to the frog in the throat thing, only what I did was get Tom on the bus, crawl back in bed with Del (who was asleep from night shift) and bawl my eyes out. And I do mean BAWL! This motherhood thing is heart rending! :-)
Post a Comment