Our Journey

Our Journey
Est. June 28th, 2003

Monday, July 25, 2011

Wedding Planner...

To preface this post, Kaidence and I enjoyed watching "Father of the Bride" the other evening. It was very entertaining, so much so that she decided she would like to try planning out a wedding. Her first clients (or willing participants: Chase and Sophia.)
After swimming lessons today she told them they would be getting married. Sophia was so excited. Seriously, I laughed as she downed her spaghettios. She was blushing and kept saying, "kiss the bride." She couldn't wait to get dressed up. Before the dishes were cleared from the table, Kaidence had Chase all decked out in his sports jacket, white shirt, tie, black socks and shoes. (Maybe I should put her in charge of Sunday mornings before church.) Sophia was frantic to find her jewelery and to get her hair done....that is truly a miracle (the hair thing).
Well, like a blogger Mom should, I got out my camera and captured the moment. It was pretty cute.
I wonder what Kaidence has up her sleeve next.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Oh my goodness, that is so funny! I can't believe how much
Sophia's hair has grown!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures will go down in the Wilford Family history. So funny. They sure make a cute couple...LOL!
They are all growing up so much! I think Kaidence should pursue her dreams. She's a pretty good planner!