Our Journey

Our Journey
Est. June 28th, 2003

Sunday, July 24, 2011

HOT and HUMID

I thought Vegas was Hot and it was....but it is HOT AND STICKY...aka..HUMID here. It was
Record temperatures in Quincy this past week with 115 heat index, but the good news is....................WE SURVIVED. :)
It was the perfect week to start swim lessons. I thought we had missed our chance, but a friend informed me that there was one more session for the summer. Kaidence and Chase are having a wonderful time, and well, so are Sophia and Kian. We sit and splash in the kiddy pool while they have their lessons. We really started something too, because the majority of moms and toddlers sweating bullets at the picnic tables opted to join us. Thank goodness for the water. It feels so good. I have been filling up the little baby pool in the yard for Quincy and he jumps in the first chance he gets.
Here are a few things we did this week. Sorry no pictures with us swimming, I was in the pool too. :) I'll try to remember to bring my camera this next week.
Jonathan is in the process of making a Shark Pinata for Chase's Birthday.
Kaidence just had to dress Kian up in Girl clothes...
Poor Kian, but Kaidence had fun. :)
Jonathan bought 2 dozen ears of corn so we ate some,
cooked the rest and have some in the freezer.
Grandma Lori sent us a fun package with these darling skirts for the girls.
Thanks Grandma Lori!!!

2 comments:

the supportive husband said...

I LOVE corn on the cob!

Teddy said...

I just love all your summer updates. You are going to melt away if it doesn't cool down! I wish I could send you a cool mountain morning to refresh you. The fair is here and it always makes me think of our great rodeo/fair summers together. Miss you!