Here are the before pictures:
"Joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving and the voice of melody." Book of Mormon p. 70
Our Journey
Est. June 28th, 2003
Friday, August 14, 2009
Kaidence's "Locks of Love"
Kaidence has been wanting to cut her hair for a long time, and I told her after ballet rec-center class was over (we had been putting her hair up in a bun every week for that) we would take her to a real hair stylist (meaning someone besides myself) :) and get it cut. I had told Kaidence about Locks of Love, an organization that accepts hair donations to make wigs for cancer patients. She was excited to share her hair with someone else. I'm sure this is an experience she will always remember.

Kaidence was such a good sport and held so still.
Locks of Love required 10 whole inches.
Kaidence is happy with her hair cut. I think she's especially happy that she
can do it all by herself now without brushing out so many tangles.
To find out more about Locks of Love go to http://www.locksoflove.org/donate.html
One thing is for sure, some special someone will enjoy Kaidence's beautiful hair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a great idea! Kaidence, your new hair cut is so cute! It is so great that you shared your hair with someone who really needs it.
Her hair looks so cute! I can't believe how long it was. What a great way to teach her about service and selflessness. You are such a great mom!
Her new haircut is darling!
Post a Comment