Our Journey

Our Journey
Est. June 28th, 2003

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Routine

In my world, routine is everything. It means...stability....happy children...and a good nights rest.
Last Night, I could hardly wait for Kaidence and Chase to sleep in their new bed. Several months ago we took down Chase's toddler bed in order to use his mattress for Sophia's crib. That left Kaidence's twin bed in their room. The kids took turns who "had" to sleep on the bed. Yes! That's right! Sleeping on the floor was cool. But, after a few months, they finally grew tired of it and we finally made up our minds what to do about the situation. We discussed bunkbeds (it would save some space for playing room) but, I thought better of it since Chase is good at climbing and leaping from furniture. And....I didn't want them fighting over who would sleep in which bed. So...we settled on a full-size bed from RC Wiley. We got a great deal! I'm pleased with the fact that they can both sleep in it until Sophia is old enough to share with Kaidence. Then, we can move Chase into his own room with the twin bed AND the best part is we now have a guest bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great. Yea! Now we can 1come and stay and not take your bed

Teddy said...

Happy Birthday Mindi! I hope your day is filled with love and relaxation:) And that your year bring you all your hearts desires.