The adventures of Chase are energy filled and fun to observe. I've learned that he needs lots of space and plenty of attention. On Saturday he and Kaidence earned a trip to the Dollar store to cash in the tickets they earned at home for good behavior. It was a success (meaning, we all made it in and out without any major catastophy). And, Chase brought home his beloved prize...(the bat). He named it "Hotch" and uses it outside for bat practice and inside as a wild horse he is still trying to break to ride. His imagination is endless and so with that, I thought I'd add a couple of videos. Where would I be without this amazing little boy? He is mischeivious, clever, loud, sweet, and funny all wraped up in loving brown eyes. One of neatest things about Chase is he is so thoughtful and willing to share his treats. Whenever he gets into the treats he always brings one for me and Kaidence. (Also, I think he knows that being thoughtful, keeps him out of trouble for breaking into the treats).....How can I get after him when he looks at me with those puppy brown eyes, holds out his chubby hand and says; "Look Mommy, I got one for you."???
3 comments:
aww that is my wonderful nephew Chase!!! He always know how to have fun,be active and keep all the grown ups on their feet. Boy I wish I had that energy all the time!! I miss you Chase,Kaidence,Sophia,Mindi & Jonathan!! I love you guys and hope everything is going very well!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
What a cutie. Hotch! Never heard that name for a Horse before. Good job Chase. You'll have to give Rem and Em a ride when they come!
Love you.
So fun, I love seeing how your family is growing. Kids are so funny.
Post a Comment