I'm not one to brag, but if I do say so myself, Kaidence has the most beautiful hair!
I'll point out too, that she doesn't get it from me. If you know her Grandma Lori and Aunts Amanda and Allison then you know exactly where she gets it from.
They have gorgeous thick and always beautiful hair. I am lucky enough to be the one who gets to play with it often, but take a look at these pictures.
3 comments:
Hey Princess Kaidence, you do have beautiful hair and you look so cute and grown up. Hope you are helping your mom take care of that cute baby sister. Sure do love you! Tell Chase hi from grandma too. I hear that he is being a real good boy and that makes grandma happy.
I'm so jealous Kaidence...but since you're my niece, I'll forgive you!!!!!!!!!! Oh well Min, at least our kiddos got the good stuff. LOL!
Can't wait to see everyone.
P.S. Looks like our guys are both good with irons...only I need to get Eloy to practice with a curling iron :)
That is hair to envy! Kaidence is a beautiful princess:) and kudos to your hubby taking control of the hot tools. Del did his girls hair too.
Post a Comment