Our Journey

Our Journey
Est. June 28th, 2003

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesdays

Tuesday is that special day of the week when I sigh, and sentimentally acknowledge that my baby is one week older. I find it fascinating how a mother will track her child's first year of life in hours, then days, then weeks and then months. Does 12 weeks seem younger than saying 3 months? How about 36 months versus 3 years? If you are a mother, you know exactly what I'm talking about. Right? Well, today at exactly 11:32 a.m. our little Sophi turned exaclty 3 months and I can hardly believe it. What a joy she is. I'm so grateful for the blessings motherhood has brought into my life.

4 comments:

Teddy said...

I think I'm seeing a bit of her older brother in her. What a beautiful doll.

Kendra's Life said...

I can't believe that she is already 3 months years old!!! Time has gone so fast!! I just wish we can stop it and enjoy the time once in a while instead of always rushing. 3 1/2 more months till I am home and seeing you and the kids which I am really really excited!!!
I miss you and love you xoxox
give the kids my love,hugs and kisses for me. Big hug to you Mindi

Anonymous said...

I was just saying that she looks like Chase but she has her own little look too. I can't believe how the time has gone. Brooki is only one month away from being 1. So sad :( but happy too.

Heather S. said...

Your little girl is growing up just as quickly as my little guy. They are just growing way too quickly. 12 weeks does sound younger than 3 moonths.