Our Journey

Our Journey
Est. June 28th, 2003

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Once There Was A Snowman

We are anxious to hit the "real snow country" and head for Wyoming for the holidays.
The kids are so excited to see their Grandpas and Grandmas, and well, I'll be glad once the packing is over with and we are finally on our way.
Here's to the snowmen we hope to build in Wyoming, since the ones here in Vegas are all "Blow up" ones or the "cotton ball creations" like ours.

5 comments:

Teddy said...

Good luck with the snowmen, there is still no REAL snow around here! I can't believe it! Good thing Chase has them covered. Your such a cute mom!

Anonymous said...

Chase has such a cute little singing voice. What a handsome little boy.
Can't wait to see you.

Chris said...

Hope you have a great time! Too bad your Wyoming is so far away from ours!

Alicia said...

What a cutie! I hope you guys get some snow for christmas. Amazingly enough we don't have any. Hope you guys have a safe trip!

Nicole said...

Hope you have a great time in Wyoming! Could you send me your new address, I'm hoping to get Christmas cards out soon. Thanks!