"Joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving and the voice of melody." Book of Mormon p. 70
Our Journey
Est. June 28th, 2003
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Welcome Home Sophie!
Our Sweet Sophie is doing great. She had her first Doctor's appointment yesterday. It was a family affair that ended up being about 2 hours long. It was worth the wait as Jonathan had the opportunity to meet Dr. Vu for the first time. He is really great with the kids. We feel very blessed to have great health care and wonderful doctors. All the kids were measured from head to toe. Just for the record, Kaidence is 43 1/2 inches and 36 pounds. Chase is 37 1/2 inches and 32 pounds, and Sophia weighed in at 5 lbs. 15 ounces and to Daddy's delight was a whole 1 inch taller since she was born :). There is plenty of love to go around this family and I have pictures to prove it. I hope you enjoy them. I'm feeling great and enjoy the freedom of getting around. I must say my muscles are getting quite a workout again going up and down the stairs. They just aren't the same after being on bed rest, but I'm sure it will get better day by day. For now, I'm truly enjoying this experience and hoping my little Sophie doesn't grow up too fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
She is so sweet...and I just realized that I spelled her middle name wrong. oops!!!
Looks like she is loved lots!!! Can't wait to hold her.
She's a doll, you can tell her big brother and sister adore her, how fun!
What a darling! I'm so happy she is growing so well.
Congratulations! She's so adorable! I'm happy that you're all doing well.
Congtates Jonathan and Mindi!! How wonderful!! You were in our prayers and I am so glad to see how healthy she is!! What a great blessing!
Oh she's so beautiful! Congratulations! I really need to call you so I can come see you guys.
Post a Comment