Our Sweet Sophia Cloe came to us
November 18th, 2008 at 11:32 a.m.
She is our precious awaited miracle baby. We are so grateful for her and the loving hands that have sent her to us.
I'm so grateful for the blessing of being a mother and having this beautiful experience to share with my loving and supportive husband.
Sophia weighed in at 6 pounds / 2 ounces and is 18 inches long.
Welcome to the World Sophia Cloe!
We love you!
Mommy, Daddy, Kaidence and Chase
6 comments:
We are so happy for you! Great news to read that all went well with your miracle baby, so sweet and precious! Thanks for sharing :)
Congratulations!! What a cutie!! I talked to Cathy last week and she told me she has been meaning to check in on you. I'm glad the little dear arrived safely!
congratulations guys!!! she's ADORABLE! glad everything's going well! :)
She's beautiful, Congrats to you both. I'm glad everything went well.
Alisa
I love the picture of you with your sweet kids piled on the bed. What a beautiful growing family.
Congratulations! What a beautiful little girl. I'm so glad she made it here safely and you are all doing well. What a sweet family you have.
Love, Jen (Jones) Boyd
Post a Comment