Today I awoke to the sounds of Jonathan cleaning up the kitchen and loading the dishwasher for me before he headed off to school. He is too good to be true sometimes. On Saturday, he scrubbed the floors of the kitchen on hands and knees, dusted around the house, vaccumed and pretty much covered his "honey do list" with flying colors. I'm so grateful for his help and the fact that I didn't have to go crazy looking at things I wanted to clean but knew I shouldn't be doing right now. So I got up and showered, enjoyed a chocoloate protein shake and sat with Kaidence and Chase while they savored their morning "sippy cups" of milk. We played house, and Chase helped me make my bed. I decided to venture out to the library with them and return some items we've had for several weeks now. They were so good and Chase didn't even run away from me or get lost somewhere between shelves of books. :) It was a perfect little outing.
Yesterday, I enjoyed attending church and just feeling, well normal. Almost.
This baby is determined to hang in there for a while and I'm grateful for the extra time I have to spend with it. I love the little kicks and pokes of pregnancy.
My sweet mother-in-law spoiled us with some beautiful flowers on Friday before leaving to go back to Wyoming. I enjoyed watching Kaidence and her Daddy putting them in pots. Imagine planting flowers in November. It was a first for all of us. Thank you Mom! We love them!
7 comments:
Who would have ever expected such great things from him? I'm always in awe!
Jonathan, next time try to do the dishes a little more quietly so you don't wake her up.
seriously, where is the sensitivity?
Yes, my mother in law spoils us by going back home as well. Isn't it great?
That is awesome that he loves to help clean the house. Well, maybe love isn't the right word. LOL!
The geraniums are beautiful.
While you were planting flowers we had our first snow storm, I don't know how I'm going to handle this cold... I'm used to planting flowers in November! I'm glad you were able to have one more outing before the baby came, it sounds perfect. Congrats on the little baby girl, I love the name Sophie.
Post a Comment