Our Journey

Our Journey
Est. June 28th, 2003

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

36 Weeks and Counting

I've been counting each day a miracle and looking forward with a grateful heart to the day our baby will be born. The suspense is exciting! Kaidence is sure we are having a little girl, and the other night I dreamed we had a little boy with red hair. The possiblities are endless of course.
We have been blessed in this journey and want to thank all of our friends and family for their love and prayers. Jonathan made it through his block finals last week and did very well. He was truly blessed and so it is with the trials we experience in life...it helps us look more closely at God's hands in our lives and realize how much he loves all of his children and blesses them through the love and kindnesses of those around them. I want to express a heartfelt thanks to my Mother for seeing me through a most difficult time and for being there for Kaidence and Chase when I couldn't be. Where would we be without Mothers? I'm also grateful for my mother-in-law who came to be with us this week and has helped me to keep resting like the doctor ordered. I am so blessed by these angel mothers in my life. I love you!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute little tummy. I can't wait to find out what you are having either. Suspense........!!! You are very patient.

Heather S. said...

Okay, no fair, you are pure tummy and no fat or swelling can be seen. Truly amazing. I hope things continue to go well and that you are able to have a safe and healthy baby.

Teddy said...

I'm bettin' my belly is bigger than your belly! And no, I'm not preggers! Seriously, you look like a cute tiny pregnant mommy and I MISS YOU TOO! You made it past the critical week and that is awesome. I can't wait for your announcement post:) Well, actually, I CAN wait for at least a few more weeks, let's not hurry this up:)

Alicia said...

I'm so jealous of how great you look pregnant. Tell me the secret to staying small. we're excited to hear about your new little one.

Maren said...

Mindi- you got my tears flowing. I feel like I should copy and paste your words onto my blog. I have been feeling the same way this week. We really are blessed and have a loving Heavenly Father who knows and cares for each of us. Good luck with the next few weeks. We are excited to hear your news and see your little addition.

Nicole said...

You look great! I am glad that you are feeling better and that this baby has stuck it out! We are excited to see the new addition when he/she makes his/her appearance. Good luck with the last couple of weeks!

crush said...

Mindi! You have got to be one of the cutest pregnant ladies I've ever seen! (With that said, I'm sure Marci is just as cute!) I'm so glad that things are going better for you! Can't wait to hear about that little baby!