We are grateful to say that we are finally all here...beds are made, clothes are in the closets and dressers. I can find my way around the house except for the light swiches and a candle is burning in the kitchen. If feels like home. We feel so blessed to have some extra space, a garage to put things in, (hopefully we can fit the van in there) a patio for the kids to play on and wonderful neighbors and friends around us. Here's a "Virtual Tour" of our new home.
We hope we will have lots of visitors. Of course, there are still things left to do around here, but for the most part we feel settled. AND, we want to thank everyone who pitched in to make our transition so smooth. Extra Thank Yous go to the Skougard Family and the Pebble Canyon Ward Elder's Quorum. They are the BEST Movers in the World.
Love, The Wilford Family
6 comments:
How fun! I'm sure it will be so nice to have some extra space. The paint looks great too. Hopefully we'll get a chance to visit.
I'm so relieved for you that you got all moved. I can't wait to see it in person. That was a nice idea to give us a tour. Thanks Min.
How fun to have more space! I sometimes feel we need more space. I am excited for you!
Hey Aunt Mindi & Uncle Jonathan & Kids. I miss you guys so much!!!
Well I finally got a blog so you can read my updates. my blog is http://wwwkendraslife.blogspot.com
I love you!! I can't believe that you guys move. I will be coming home around November 21t till Dec 1st. I think I still have to buy my plane ticket. but take care and give the kids a hug for me xoxoxoxo
I love the place especially the accent wall. I would love to have a red wall but i'm not to sure how much mo would like it! Where did you guys move to? Is it right close the to pines? We have friends moving down there and they were going to try and look at the pines.
Your house looks awesome. It's going to be nice to have all that extra room!
Post a Comment