"Joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving and the voice of melody." Book of Mormon p. 70
Our Journey
Est. June 28th, 2003
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Chase and the Safe Side Super Chick
I discovered a wonderful resource at the library about stranger safety.
I have and will continue to recommend this DVD to everyone who has children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, etc. My kids have learned so much from it.
It is called "Stranger Safety" and was created by Julie Clark (founder of The Baby Einstein Company) and John Walsh (host of America's Most Wanted).
For more information go to http://www.thesafeside.com/
As you can see by the video, it is very engaging. :) Seriously though, besides Chase's fascination with the the Safe Side SuperChick, this DVD covers some very important information to keep your kids on the "safe side."
Hope you enjoy Chase's groovin to the music video. (He's not completely a couch potato when he watches it either). Now you know what I'm talking about when I say that Chase has more than enough energy for all of us...and a little to spare.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He'd be really good at Dance Dance Revolution!
Hi! I just noticed you commented on our blog and I think this is the best way to get back to you (I am soooo blog-illiterate).
Your blog is cute. You have a great family! For us, Iowa City is great. We have been surprised by the number of medical students and residents here. At church there are 40 children in nursery! I know that fact because I serve in one of them.
Anyway, good to hear from you!! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment