"Joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving and the voice of melody." Book of Mormon p. 70
Our Journey
Est. June 28th, 2003
Monday, October 6, 2008
October...my favorite time of year
I love the crisp feeling of fall, the scent of an Autumn Harvest candle burning in my kitchen
and playing at the park with the kids. I love openning the windows and feeling a cool breeze, and I just can't wait to have an opportunity to pull my jacket out of the closet and zip it up. That is if it gets cold enough. This is the perfect time of year in Las Vegas. (though I do miss the change of colors that I'm used to in my mountain home). We are blessed. I'm starting yet another project today. A quilt for our baby. It seems the time is flying and though people have complained that I surely don't look 7 months pregnant, I can assure you I feel like it. I cut my toenails yesterday and it about took all the wind out of me to bend over that long. The baby wakes me at 4 a.m. consistantly every morning and kicks me in the ribs. About that same time I'm consumed with an overwhelming desire to eat something and so I stumble down to the kitchen and indulge in animal crackers. Finally, sleep finds me again just in time to hear Kaidence (tap, tap, tapping on the door) to a new day. (Yes. I still lock them in their room to sleep). Lately, to our great surprise and Kaidence's delight, she wears panties to bed and wakes up dry. We are so proud of our big girl.
Happy Fall! Hope you don't mind a tour of our decorations. I think I'm getting too carried away with my camera lately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm glad I'm not the only one to lock my kids in while they sleep. YOur house and decorations are gorgeous!
Your house looks great!! Once they're potty trained you can't lock them in their rooms anymore. I don't have any of my kids doors locked anymore. Emily and Alexa were the only two who needed it. Thomas just stays in his room great. Thank goodness!
People have told me I don't look like I only have 5 weeks left, but I do. Although I think I will be delivering in about 3 or so weeks. It must run in the family to look small.
Your house looks so comfy,cosy. I wish I could stop by and hang out for awhile. :) I love you.
You almost convinced me that fall really is the best time of year! I have to admit though that summer is my favorite time! Especially now that I get to keep my kids home from school in the summer! It's fun reading your posts. I miss you.
I love all of your holiday decorations! You would go crazy in a store we have here called Real Deals! you should check them out online. They have some killer deals
Post a Comment