On Tuesday afternoon Kaidence woke up from her nap with a big smile. (I recorded what she said word for word after our conversation.) I asked her, "Did you have a good nap? She replied, "Yes, I talked to Jesus." "What did he say?" I asked her. She said, "I don't know. I was in Heaven and he brought me back because I'm part of your family and I'm yours and Daddy's girl." I asked her a little while later, "So you visited heaven today in your dreams?" "Yes" she said. "I'll take you back someday, but it's too far away."
This experience is not unique for Kaidence as I have recorded previous visits she has made mention of with Heavenly Father and Jesus. Her sincere relationship with our Father in Heaven and His Son Jesus Christ is an added testimony to me that we are Children of a Heavenly Father who loves each one of us and wants us to stay near him.
6 comments:
How sweet and precious that is. What a lucky little girl!
I love the picture of Kaidence. It is so sweet. I'm so glad you shared that with us. That reminds me, do you remember the words to the song "Where is Heaven?" You should teach it to Kaidence. I know I have a copy somewhere. She would love it. I have such good memories of mom teaching us that song when her friend Marla passed away.
Kaidence is so sweet, I love how close little children are to their Heavenly Father. What a sweet experience.
Hello Mindy, I ran across your blog and your sister's blog and it was so fun to see them. Hello again, and tell Jonathan I said hello. Your two little ones are adorable! It was fun to see you again!
Hey Kellee,
I'd love to see your blog. How are you doing? It has been such a long time.
Thanks for writing in.
Mindy, tell Jon that Jared was the one that commented on Joey's blog and he was joking about stealing our thunder. He too steals my blogging identity occasionally...
Post a Comment