Our Journey

Our Journey
Est. June 28th, 2003

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Water Park Fun

There's nothing like a splash at the water park to brighten the day and refresh the "over-heated". Kaidence and Chase enjoyed every minute of the fun. We plan to spend many a day at these parks and look forward to swimming lessons next week too. Thank goodness for water, air conditioning, and fans.

It took a little coaxing from Kaidence to get Chase in the water,

but as long as Kaidence held Chase's hand, he was along for the ride.

As you can see, Kaidence is the real brave one in the family.
Chase's face says it all. (Cold Water) burrrr....

7 comments:

Maren said...

That looks so fun and refreshing. I bet the kids loved it!

Heather S. said...

That looks like so much fun. I sure wish we were having some warm weather. It's June and I'm still using our heater. That's just plain wrong!!

Anonymous said...

I love the looks on their faces. So cute. I too wish you could send some warmth our way. Rem and Em are enjoying swimming lessons but they about freeze to death when they get out of the pool.

Staci Rocha said...

I was going to say the same thing as Marci! Your kids expressions say it all! They are sooooo cute!

So, tell us more about your new upcoming addition to your family. How far a long are you? I am so happy for you! I look forward to seeing you in July! Is that still going to work for you?

We could all go to the Twin Falls Temple open house the weekend of the 24th!

I will e-mail you :)

The Smith Family said...

So cute. Is that the park by the Church? We should meet up some time. We sometimes go there after Colten's rec class on Thursdays. Let me know. Do you still have my number?

The Smith Family said...

Hi Mindi, it's the same number. Call me and we will get the kids together :)

Teddy said...

What great pics! And what great taste we have on our blogs;)