Our Journey

Our Journey
Est. June 28th, 2003

Friday, June 13, 2008

Simple Joys

While working on my computer this afternoon, Kaidence came up behind me holding a stack of folded kitchen towels and wash clothes. (I had forgotten I had given her this task earlier and she completed it with flying colors.) I'm so proud of my little girl who is growing up to be such a great helper. The fun part is seeing how happy and excited she is when she is able to do "big girl" things. Well done Kaidence!!!

6 comments:

blair and maisy said...

What a sweetie! Xander blessed Kaidence in the prayer at dinner, so we were thinking about you guys.

Anonymous said...

What a big helper. Isn't it wonderful when they get excited about folding laundry. Yea!!!
Ember even insists on cleaning the lint trap on the dryer after I get the laundry out. So funny!

Teddy said...

That is awesome! Way to go Kaidence, and way to go Mindi for teaching her how:)

Staci Rocha said...

Kaidence is so SWEET!

Can my son marry your daughter?

Let's just pre-arrange there marriage! ;)

Rebecca Clack said...

Let Kaidence have a little extra time to fold laundry since YOU'VE been tagged!

Rebecca Clack said...

Oops. Forgot to leave you the "tagged" link (or at least I think I'm supposed to do that. I'm still new at this, so NO laughing!)
http://northernplights.blogspot.com/2008/06/only-for-you-thane.html