Thank you Dena for giving me something to write about. I've had blogger burnout lately. :)
*What is his name? Jonathan Leonard Wilford
*How long have you been married? almost 5 years (where has the time gone?)
*How long did you date? Well,it all started back in the 3rd Grade, Mrs. Leavitt's Class. Jonathan was the red-headed kid that always sang really loud in the bathroom. Had I known then that he would become my husband someday, I would have paid much more attention to his every move. :) Growing up together, we partcipated in many of the same organizations. He planned a surprize Birthday party for Marci when we turned 17 (i think that was the year). We were in AP English our senior year in High School and in the musical "Guys and Dolls" together. I worked for his parents as a CRT student at the All Creatures Great and Small Veterinary Clinic. He took Marci to Prom and I remember one of the last times I saw him before he went on his mission to Honduras was when he took both Marci and I to the Red Baron Drive Inn. What a sweetheart and VERY PATIENT. He said he liked me all those years and I thought we were just friends. :) We seriously started dating in December 2002.
*Who eats more sweets? If we're talking Ice-cream it's Jonathan for sure. :)
*Who said I love you first? I did in a Christmas Letter 2002.
*Who is taller? Well, its a close call with about a foot in between us. :)
*Who can sing better? Well, since Jonathan debut in 3rd grade, I'd say he is much more bold and brave than I am. He is a natural soloist and well, I'd rather sing along and do some harmony.
*Who is smarter? That's a funny question. I think we both have pretty good common sense. Thank goodness we're different enough and "smart enough" to appreciate eachothers expertise.
*Who does the laundry? I do most often, but Jonathan is great at pitching in and he does a better job folding than I do. (Thanks hunny).
*Who pays the bills? Jonathan is really good at online banking and I just watch over his shoulder. (team effort right?) At least we both agree on where our money goes.
*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed ? Jonathan
*Who mows the lawn? If we had one, Jonathan would see to it that that it was perfectly manicured with diamonds or diagonal lines. Since we don't, he is very good at vacuuming for me.
*Who cooks dinner? We survive on my cooking, but Jonathan is the real Culinary King in our kitchen. He makes the best Cheese cake and other yummy food.
*Who drives? I drive the Van, Jonathan drives the Buick. When we go on trips Jonathan drives, but he does turn the wheel over to me when he gets sleepy.
*Who is more stubborn? Depends on the subject and the day.
*Who kissed who first? The first time Jonathan kissed me and then starting laughing because my brother Bryan was watching us from the window. (not too romantic that time).
*Who asked who out first? Jonathan asked me out first.
*Who proposed? We both know he did, but he likes to tell people I did.
*Who has more siblings? I do
*Who wears the pants? Well, Jonathan's are larger than mine so I'd say he does. (is that fair?) Well that's us in a nut shell.
6 comments:
Bryan was watching! How funny is that. I think it's so neat you guys have such a history together. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. I promise, if I made you a green shake you would be able to down it:)
You and Jonathan make a lovely couple, and it's obvious you keep your relationship a priority. With school, and children and family, we all think we'll "have time later" but there's no "later" if we don't take the time "now." I once heard that the best gift you can give your child is to love your spouse. That's what makes a "family."
You have a SPECIAL kind of love!
Oh Mindi, if we had only known back then. How funny after all those years of broken hearts that you're sweetheart was right in front of you and you didn't even know it. Crazy!!! I'm so glad you saw the light. LOL.
You guys are a perfect match, I'm glad you found each other! It was fun to read about the dating days, it brought me back to when Jared and I were dating!
You both seem so good for each other. I'm glad you found one another! It was fun reading about you two.
Post a Comment