Our Journey

Our Journey
Est. June 28th, 2003

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Boredom

I'm not the type of person to get bored. Mostly because I guess you would say "free time" is a rare commodity around here. I thrive on being busy. But sometimes, I guess the mundane just gets in my way. Like: What to fix for dinner? What activity to do with the kids? Should I wash the laundry today or let it pile up until the end of the week? Gee, I'm tired of going to the park, but the kids do need to get outside. I guess I'm just plain old tired today. I'm surprised I even found it in me to blog...just one of those days I guess. So I started searching for some ideas on the internet, mostly for the kids sake and I found some neat activities. I hope this will be helpful to some of you who may find yourself feeling a little bit bored. http://fun.familyeducation.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we all have those days. Wouldn't it be fun if we could trade bored days with others. It would sure liven them up.
Hope your Sunday has been exciting!LOL! When you have kids, it's usually always an adventure.
Love ya

Staci Rocha said...

Hey Mindi - My mondays are always the boring days for me. It is the catch up day from not doing housework during the weekend. If you ever knock on my door on a Monday you will find me doing the same old routine of laundry, dishes etc. Thanks for the link I will try and find something to do different and fun for the day, The kids will appreciate that!