Our Journey

Our Journey
Est. June 28th, 2003

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Tagged by Teddy

Thank you Teddy for giving me something to write about this week. I've been a little blogged out recently. Maybe it's because Jonathan stayed home with me last week to watch American Idol and it's only when he is absent late in the evening that I get swallowed up in my computer life. :) So here goes for playing tag! A- Attached or Single? Attached B- Best Friend? Jonathan C- Cake or Pie? Mom's Cocoanut Cream D- Day of Choice? A Picnic at the park with my babies and the love of my life. E- Essential Item? Faith F- Favorite Color? Blue G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Neither (I'm just not into the gummy thing) I'd rather crunch on something. H- Hometown? Afton, Wyoming I- Favorite Indulgence? Recently, No Bake Cookies J- January or July? Both (Kaidence and Chase's birthday months) K- Kids? 2 and hopefully many more someday. L- Life isn't complete without? prayer M- Marriage date? June 28, 2003 N- Number of brothers and sisters? 3 Brothers 2 Sisters O- Oranges or Apples? Apples P- Phobias and Fears? Separation Anxiety mostly Death related R- Reason to smile? *Jonathan really just walked in the door (he's home early 10 p.m.) S- Season of choice? Fall T- Tag two people? Staci and Maren U- Unknown fact about me? I still dream about being on the Star Valley High School basketball team. V- Vegetable? I like all vegtables. Recently, asparagus has been great. W- Worst Habit? agonizing over things out of my control X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound Y- Your favorite food? Lately, just food has been tasting great! Z- Zodiac Sign? Cancer

2 comments:

Ryan and Jessica said...

Mindi, I love your blog. The twin pictures are so cute. Hope everything is going good for you guys. The kids are so big. I think the last I saw you, you were preg. with Kadence and you wern't telling anyone her name you were waiting to see what she looked like. Take care. Jessica Farnsworth

Teddy said...

Thanks for playing Mindi. I almost couldn't read the tag because I just got done reading about your twin day. It made me wish I had a twin! Love that pic of us too, that was a golden summer! Love ya, I'm grateful you are a twin too! It's always been double the fun for me.