"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."
ST. John 14:27
Today Jonathan and I attended the Las Vegas Nevada Temple to see some dear friends sealed to one another and their beautiful children. If ever I had reason to rejoice, it is for this beautiful reassurance:
There is peace in the world.
These sacred edifices that stand amid the conflict and devastation around us offer peace. They are a beautiful light beckoning one and all to COME. Let no one be denied the blessings if only they will COME and Qualify to enter.
I want to share my testimony of Peace, of Life and Eternity beyond, made possible by the sacred ordinances made in Holy Temples.
"Joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving and the voice of melody." Book of Mormon p. 70
Our Journey
Est. June 28th, 2003
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Peace
"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."
ST. John 14:27
Today Jonathan and I attended the Las Vegas Nevada Temple to see some dear friends sealed to one another and their beautiful children. If ever I had reason to rejoice, it is for this beautiful reassurance:
There is peace in the world.
These sacred edifices that stand amid the conflict and devastation around us offer peace. They are a beautiful light beckoning one and all to COME. Let no one be denied the blessings if only they will COME and Qualify to enter.
I want to share my testimony of Peace, of Life and Eternity beyond, made possible by the sacred ordinances made in Holy Temples.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is beautiful. I love ya Min!
Post a Comment