Our Journey

Our Journey
Est. June 28th, 2003

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Feels like 72°F

Nothing beats the weather in Las Vegas, that is in February I mean. It has been absolutely gorgeous here. I'll try to tone it down for all my loved ones in Wyoming, Idaho, and Alaska but seriously guys, you all need to get out of the snow and come visit. I've had my share of complaints about Las Vegas, but there's nothing like Spring here in February. Last Saturday the kids and I were still playing at the park after the sun went down. (Honestly, it felt like a cozy summer evening.) Sometimes I can't quite figure out what season I'm in, but I'm loving it. Now, for you that are getting a little tired of this, just make sure you remember me when I'm sweating bullets in July (oops, just kidding, I do have a trip planned for the perfect summer in Star Valley). If only I could have this arrangement every year. I wish you all a beautiful day and some sunshine to brighten your winter.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our weather here is plum crazy. One day it's a blizzard and the schools are closed and the next it's in the 40's and we're wearing jackets instead of coats.
Enjoy those 70's.
Love ya,
Marci

Teddy said...

Ah, just what I need, Sunshine. Enjoy it for all of us snowed in here:)

Heather S. said...

No fair! It's so cold here. They even shut down USU yesterday. I wish we could come visit. Too bad Emily has school and refuses to miss a day. Enjoy the weather and think of all of us who wish we could be there with you.

Staci Rocha said...

Thanks for sending some Sunshine our way! You make me smile :)