Yeah....the mud is slowly drying up in the backyard. I guess that means the worm picking is not so good, but hey....we have found a new sport. BASEBALL.
Kian keeps referring to his mit as a "mitten" (too cute) and he loves saying "striiiiiike one"
I've decided it's time to move on and teach then some more about the rules of the game as most hits end with a home run through various places throughout the yard. I need to get some bases. :)
The kids are having so much fun and I am too. I love coaching them through the whole batting process. It is always so exciting when they get a good hit. Sophia and Kian are enjoying the chance to show off their new skills and we are all so proud of them. Even our dog Quincy has become quite efficient at fetching the ball for us. The only problem is he likes to stand between the pitcher (ME) and the the batter.
I think I have a pretty good team going. Our next adventure will be a family game at the park with Dad.
The last picture is a sweet bouquet from Kian. He picked it for me from my very own flower pot out in front of the house. It was hard to be disappointed as he was sooo excited to give it to me. I'm not sure how well my flowers are going to survive.
Here's to summer and the wonderful game of BASEBALL! BATTER UP!







No comments:
Post a Comment