Our Journey

Our Journey
Est. June 28th, 2003

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Family Fun

We recently took a day trip to St. Louis, Missouri.
It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed exploring the Science Center together 
and eating out at Chick Filet for the first time. :)

This is how much it would cost to send Kaidence and Chase to Space

This is how much money it would cost to put a milk carton in space

Kian is just as cute as he looks. He just LOVED everything.


The Dinosaurs were a hit.  I had to explain to Kian that they were just Giant toys with batteries.
He was ok with that... 


Daddy's girl. She's looking more and more like him everyday. 

St. Louis Temple

Sweet girls...loving those chubby cheeks

On the home front, the girls are always looking for a craft to do.
Kaidence and Sophi made me lots of stylish bracelets

If you know us well enough then dessert is always on the menu.

Eden is almost 6 months now and learning to put those chubby legs to work in her bouncer.

Daddy helped Chase create this awesome volcano. It was exciting from start to finish, though I must say
all the preparation took A LOT longer than the lava explosion. 




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love all the pictures. Sounds like such a fun time. Sure can't wait to meet little Eden. She is sure getting big. Love ya

Staci Rocha said...

Oh' Good 'Ol Saint Louis :)

Looks like fun!

I wish we could come see you in Illinois. The Mid west holds a special place in my heart♥ What a wonderful time in your life to create these good experiences/memories!

Take Care! Think of you often!

Nanette said...

How are you? I just took the time to finally look through all my friends wonderful blogs. I love seeing your family grow. They are so adorable. I hope life is as good as it looks!