Our Journey

Our Journey
Est. June 28th, 2003

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Swimming Lessons

1 session down and Kaidence and Chase are swimming like fish. It's been a great experience. I am so happy with their progress and I know they are too.




I especially enjoyed watching Sophi and Kian splash around in the kiddie pool. It was pretty entertaining most of the time. The hardest part was getting everyone out of the pool at the same time and then the shower routine..lessons ended around 7:30 so I always brought their PJ's and once we made it to the car they were ready for bed and I was exhausted. Home sweet home, a little ice cream before bed and the kids happily drifted off to dreamland, sleeping like rocks.  We love swim lessons and look forward to the next session.


1 comment:

Marci Mendoza said...

That's awesome that they are swimming so well. Hang in there...It is so exhausting but so worth it.