Ever since Grandma passed a year ago, December 14th, 2010, I still hear the warmth of her voice and feel the love of her presence surround me. At times, I can understand why people say that heaven is somewhere here on earth, because when I think of her, she seems to be so close.
Thank you Gram, for staying in my heart, and for helping me to know how very much I am loved. Thank you for teaching me the truths of life, not only through words and songs but by your example of working hard and your strength of character. Even though you are away. I know our parting is temporary and I will rejoice the day we meet again.
For this Grandma, we started our own Gingerbread house tradition this year, in your honor.
WE love you! We Miss you Gram and WE Remember...
Always!
Mindi "Pooh"
4 comments:
What a treasure. We're missing you all.
What a sweet Grandma you had and what a wonderful tradition. I agree with you 100% of heaven being closer than we think:)
Merry Christmas! Hopefully this weekend i will get my Christmas letters mailed out :)
Take Care dear friend, i think of you often and I am so glad we can keep in contact through our blogs!!
Thanks for inspiring me Mindi. We are so blessed to have her in our lives and we need to keep these traditions alive!
Love ya
Chase looks so grown up! Hope you had a great Christmas :)
Post a Comment