or at least that is what it has felt like....for the past 10 or so days.
I'm not sure what I brought home from Idaho but whatever it was has really been hard on Kian.
The stomach bug hit me like a rock a week ago Monday and took Kian with it, along with Chase. For some odd reason, it skipped Kaidence and Sophia that was until this week when Sophia came down with a burning fever she has had for the last 3 days. Fortunately, Chase and I bounced back pretty quickly, but poor Kian. We have had episode after episode of vomiting and diarrhea. I will spare you the details, but I'm starting to feel a bit exhausted of laundry, and endless baths.
Thanks to my sweet visiting teacher Julie, I was able to attend Chase's Thanksgiving feast in his Kindergarten class today. It was pretty cute. I love going to visit the kids at school.
The kids were all hoping to have a fun party with Sophia for her birthday tomorrow, but we are going to have to postpone our celebrations, at least with other people. I don't think they'd appreciate the party favor germs we would most likely spread. :)
Here's hoping for a healthier tomorrow. Despite being sick, Kian has been a real trooper. He is so funny and love able. Sophia is as feisty as ever and hopefully she will be on the mend soon, with a prescription of amoxicillian. They did a swab for strep. Her tonsils are huge and she has a very sore throat.
It has been an interesting week. After 50 baths without clothes, Kian decided he needed a change and dove in right after I had gotten him out of the bath and dressed.
My babies are so cute in their winter coats! Burr, it's been cold!
A Thanksgiving Feast
Me and my Chase!
3 comments:
Mindi!!! How fun to look at your never a dull moment life! You are precious. I LOVE your Teepee! I am glad your family is on the mend. Your house looks adorable. Love to all of you.
WE've been in the sick house too! You poor girl dealing with more than one kid under the weather. Get better all of you!
I blame the time change! Hope everything gets back to normal soon.
Post a Comment