
I told my mom the other day that when I go out with my kids, it is like a side show circus. I even had a woman at the park ask me the other day, "Are those all your kids?"
Mom wisely assured me that these crazy days will pass, and then... the sentimental part of me kicked in. Though, it is nice to have a little break from the chaos, it's hard for me to let them go.
This week, I took advantage of as many adventures as we could squeeze in together, knowing that soon, Kaidence and Chase would be in school.
Here are some pictures of the walk we had the other day and some pictures at the park. These are the days, I will cherish forever. I love my little foursome! And Yes, they are ALL MINE!
1 comment:
your little foursome is so cute!!!
Post a Comment