"Joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving and the voice of melody." Book of Mormon p. 70
Our Journey
Est. June 28th, 2003
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Rolly...Poly..where did you go?
The other night Sophia brought her favorite bug in the house. A little while later she came to me and said; "Where did my rolly poly go?" I said, "Did you drop it?" As I started looking around on the floor for it she replied, "No, I put it in my nose!" What????? I thought she was kidding until she protested further. I got out our trusty little flashlight and sure enough I can see a "rolly poly" up her nose. I squeezed it out and we were both a little surprised to see it pop out of her nose. Yuck! That was really interesting. Poor roly poly. I bet he wondered what was going on too. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ewww...
I am amazed that it popped out so easily, but I'm glad that it was an easy fix too. Can you imagine what the doctors would think if you had to take her in for that. lol
What! No pictures?
Post a Comment