Our Journey

Our Journey
Est. June 28th, 2003

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Where our journey will lead us...

On Valentine's Day our family celebrated for 3 very important reasons:
# 1) Obviously, we love each other
# 2) Jonathan asked me to marry him 8 years ago on Valentine's Day
AND
# 3) We found out it's official. We are headed to Quincy, Illinois for residency.
It was a wonderful day. Jonathan enjoyed the day off from work and texting his friends to find out where they are headed for residency. I helped out in Kaidence's Kindergarten class and loved every minute of it. Later that evening we took the kids out for dinner and celebrated with them.
We are excited about the journey before us and feel confident that the Lord is guiding us to where we need to be for the next few years.
Here are some pictures of Quincy, also known as the "Gem City." In 2010 it was ranked the 8th best place to raise a family in the USA.
Blessing Hospital is where Jonathan will be spending a lot of time.

1 comment:

Heather S. said...

I'm a little jealous, I sort of miss the midwest. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as we did. Best of luck for you guys.