We enjoyed a wonderful visit from Grandma and Grandpa Wilford this past week.
Grandpa attended some continuing education classes during the week and the kids and I played with Grandma. We were so glad we had the opportunity to celebrate Grandma Lori's birthday on Sunday. We attended the First Presidency's Christmas Devotional and then enjoyed a nice dinner and German Chocolate Cake (Grandma's favorite). We had a fun time together and Grandma helped so much to keep the kids entertained. The kids love being in the kitchen with grandma. We made fudge and Grandma read lots of stories, took walks with the kids, played UNO several times, and helped Kaidence get ready for christmas by making lots of bracelets and neclaces. We were sad to say goodbye and Kaidence cried and cried. Thank you for coming to see us we had such a good time. We Love YOU!
3 comments:
It looks like you guys had so much fun! The kids look so grown up as well, hopefully I will make it out to see you guys soon!! :)
Our kids are so blessed to have such wonderful Grandpas and Grandmas.
Glad you had a wonderful time together. It's always hard to say goodbye to company!
Your tree is beautiful!
What a fun time you guys had! I just read Jonathan's post about the toilet on FB. Never a dull moment right? Especially during nap time :) I'm thinking about you this Christmas Mindi. I wish I could have made it to Vegas this year to get in another visit.
Post a Comment