I couldn't resist taking some pictures of Chase and his Dad all dressed up for Stake Conference today. Chase was so excited to wear his blazer, white shirt, and tie for the first time.
(I have to add, each were a great find from Good Will and DI).
When I was helping Chase get ready he said, "Do I get to wear my missionary clothes?"
He loves getting ready and especially loves to smell good. Daddy always gives him a squirt of cologne and a few dabs of gel in his hair.
He looks so grown-up and handsome. I just had to share.
2 comments:
What cute pictures of them together and Chase has got to be the most Handsome kid in nursery. So grown up!
I just noticed your new family pictures. They are so cute. I can't believe how much Chase and Sophia look alike.
Can't wait to see you in a few days.
Love ya,
Post a Comment