Our Journey

Our Journey
Est. June 28th, 2003

Thursday, June 4, 2009

You look just like................?

When a baby is born what is the first question you think to ask? "Who does he/she look like?"
Funny how we immediately start comparing noses, eyebrows, lip lines, dimples, hair, ears, fingers, toes, etc. etc. Maybe it is because Sophia is our 3rd child, or the fact that we already had a boy and a girl, that made it that much more amusing to compare. When Sophia was brand new, Jonathan thought she looked like Aunt Amanda. After a few days, we agreed she was definately a "Wilford" go figure. :) I thought she looked like Kaidence, minus the hair, but after a few weeks, I decided her eyes were definately going to be brown and her skin more olive like Chase. Since those first few weeks, we have heard comments like: "She looks just like her Dad", "I can't decide who she belongs too" "She's definately a Wilford" "Maybe she takes after the Wilson side", "She looks just like Chase" and the most recent is that she is my "mini me". That being said, we can all agree that Sophia, well she looks like Sophia, and she a combination of all of the above mentioned. Genetics. They are fascinating. Who knows, maybe Sophia's hair will turn red like her daddy's someday....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are sooooo cute. I can't wait to see you guys. We all loved watching the cowboy and princess dance. Maybe they can give Rem and Em some lessons!