Our little Sophia is growing fast!
13 pounds, 10 ounces and 24 1/2 inches long now.
Recently we've watched her smiles turn to precious giggles and wake up to the chattering of the birds outside our window and Sophi babling along with them. Nothing is sweeter than that. :)
She keeps up a constant drool now as she tries to stuff her chubby fist in her mouth.
Oh no! Teeth are around the corner, but she seems undisturbed for now.
She watches big sister Kaidence closely and is quick to grin at her laughter and silly stories.
4 comments:
Those are the cutest pictures! The bangs are cute too- I'm glad it all worked out. Give me a call when you have time to meet up!
What a cute little trio. Is Sophie really 4 months already.
Of course I love the little dress she's wearing. I can't believe how big she is getting. I had to see what Brooklyn was at 4 months.
16 lbs. and 26 1/2 ". Chubby, chubby.
Wow Marci. Brooklyn was so tall too. I think Sophi is going to take after me, a little on the shorter side. Chase was 17 lb. 12 oz. and 27 inches and lots of chubby. :) Kaidence was 13lbs. 12 oz. and 25 3/4 inches. It is fun to compare. I'm so glad we've kept these journals. How would we ever remember all these details? :)
She IS sweetness. I love seeing her personality shining through in her pictures.
Post a Comment