Who Doesn't love a bath?
At our House
Chase wins the prize for the most splasing
Kaidence wins the prize for keeping Sophia's head above water
Sophia, well she wins for just having to endure it all.
I managed to get these pictures in before the tears and choas started.
It was a new adventure for Sophia that's for sure.
4 comments:
You're brave Mindi to put all three in together- especially Sophi. I haven't even given that a thought yet. Who knows, maybe we'll try it one of these days. I love Kaidence's dark hair all put up.
Yes! I'm sure I'm nuts. Lets just say, Sophi didn't have a very long bath. :)
You're so brave putting sophi in there! You have such cute kids!
We gave up having all the kids in the tub. We did do all 3 for a while. Now our girls are in charge of their own shower or bath while we prepare dinner. Then the boys get their baths. Sometimes together, usually not because Andrew really thinks that when he gets in the tub that he should pee. That makes Thomas mad because then the water gets drained and everything gets scrubbed clean, including them.
Post a Comment