"Joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving and the voice of melody." Book of Mormon p. 70
Our Journey
Est. June 28th, 2003
Friday, January 16, 2009
Thanks Grandpa Nield
As my previous post indicated, it has been a little overwhelming at times to have 3 kids under 4, but we are surviving and I truly do love being a mother, despite those hair-pulling moments. In fact, I still want more kids,...........but ofcourse, I think I can wait for a few years. :) I'm sure Jonathan is breathing a sign of great relief. :) :) :)
Anyhow, yesterday morning we received a package from my Dad complete with a package of jerky for Kaidence and Chase and a special letter to each of them. They absolutely loved the calendars and I decided they would be a great way to keep track of the "Good Days" around here. Meaning: Mommy gets an hour or 2 of quiet time. Yesterday went well and today hasn't been too bad either. Thank you Dad for coming to the rescue!
We love you!
"Pooh", Kaidence, and Chase
Sophi sends a smile your way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment