
Jonathan made a New Year's Resolution to spend a special evening with each child on their B-Day number each month. Today was Chase's special day, it being the 27th.
After dinner, my handsome husband took his son out for an evening of fun. They went to Pet Pros and watched the fish, pet the puppies, and looked at all the creatures there. Then they topped off the night with yummy frozen custard. Chase had a big smile when he left and an even bigger grin when he got back. It was just what he needed....some extra, and I might add, positive attention.
Thanks Daddy!
I love you!
Chase
2 comments:
What a great idea that is, I should suggest that to John, sounds much better than having him gone most of the day on Saturdays taking a turn with each kid.
Yes. I think this will work out quite well. And it makes it easy to remember who's turn it is. :)
Post a Comment