"Joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving and the voice of melody." Book of Mormon p. 70
It's amazing how quick the first few months go by with new borns! She is a little sweetheart!It is so fun to snuggle and hold your sweet little ones, it doesn't last long enough if you ask me :)Take care and thanks for sharing those cute clips!
What a cute little thing. LOL. I love her little round tummy. Looks like she is growing. Brooki and I loved watching and I think if she could, Brooklyn would jump through the computer screen to grab her she's so excited.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
It's amazing how quick the first few months go by with new borns! She is a little sweetheart!
It is so fun to snuggle and hold your sweet little ones, it doesn't last long enough if you ask me :)
Take care and thanks for sharing those cute clips!
What a cute little thing. LOL. I love her little round tummy. Looks like she is growing. Brooki and I loved watching and I think if she could, Brooklyn would jump through the computer screen to grab her she's so excited.
Post a Comment