Since returning from Wyoming, the kids and I have taken to the pool. It has been a refreshing expedition outside our toasty apartment and I must say, "floaties" are the best invention. Kaidence is so proud of her swimming freedom, though I have to keep reminding her that without her floaties she would sink. We are enjoying the last of the Hot Days here in Vegas "we hope". And look forward to cooler days in the next few weeks. Actually today it is only about 90 degrees and we are in heaven.
Happy Labor Day Everyone!
2 comments:
Your kids are too cute and tooooooo smart! I didn't know Chase could count already....but what can't the little guy say! LOL!
Loved the video clip. I wish is was a little warmer here. Already we are freezing in the mornings.
How do you get them to wear floaties. Tanner won't even try them on. Instead he insists on using a pink seasame street inner tube we have at the club house! I'm so glad it's starting to cool down. I remember the days my apartment wouldn't cool down under 86 and my a/c was running constantly. Your pool looks so refreshing. How's the pregnancy going are you showing yet?
Post a Comment