These are the rules: list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts and then tag 5 other people. Leave a comment for the people you tag so they know they have been tagged.
Joys:
1) Being a Mother
2) Good Health
3) Endless Oportunities
Fears:
1) Being separated from those I love
2) Cockroaches
3) Germs
Current obsessions/collections
1) Never thought I'd say this but (fabric)
2) Finishing projects
3) Reading recipes and getting new ideas for dinner
Surprising Facts:
1) I've never been to California (yeah, I know it's only about a 30 minute drive to the border.) Hopefully we'll make it to Disney Land while we live this close.
2) When I was little I dreamed of being a Country Singer. Some of my favorite artists were The Judds, Kathy Matea, and Reba McEntire
3) (So maybe it's not in my genes) but I always imagined I'd have a blonde, blue-eyed girl. So far, that hasn't happened.
Now for the fun part. I Tag:
Melanie
Cami
Maisy
Heather
Nicole
4 comments:
Done!
LOVE the photo! So darn cute! Thanks for playing, I love learning new tidbits about you.
You need to get yourselves over to Disneyland, for sure! I already got that tag, and did it a couple of posts ago on mine- but it's fun to read about you!
I had forgotten about that picture. What a cowgirl you were...and still are in heart. Maybe someday you can have a big enough place for horses, etc.
Post a Comment