Our Journey

Our Journey
Est. June 28th, 2003

Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Here's to a spectacular woman!

Born July 1st, 1943 A woman I believe can do anything and does anything she puts her mind to it. If she says she'll do it, you can count on her to get the job done and done right.

Mom is a natural born leader.

Here's to the woman who can mend anything and create the most amazing works of art through sewing, quilting, poetry, and song writing. She has the gift of creating beautiful things.

* In 1960 Mom was named SVHS Betty Crocker Homemaker of Tomorrow. Thanks to the woman and mother who has made my life much sweeter and more beautiful than I could ask for. I love you Mom. I'm so glad you were born and for the beautiful life you live.

Happy Birthday!!!

3 comments:

Teddy said...

Love the indian princess shot, and the last one looks a lot like Marquelle to me:) I love your Mom! Happy Birthday to you girls too!

Maren said...

You do have a great mom! Tell her "hi" sometime for me!

crush said...

What a great post to your mom! She is so sweet. I love that last picture of her. You can really see how much you and Marci look like her!