"Joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving and the voice of melody." Book of Mormon p. 70
MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Family search - Family tree research
MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Family reunion - Family websites
That's funny. What can we say, we must just know how to mix up the perfect combinations!!! (It said the same thing about Ember and Rem.)
That is fun. I still think Tom is a little Del, but I guess I'm in the mix somewhere too;) That web site was fun, did you do the celebrity match? We really got a kick out of that one.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
That's funny. What can we say, we must just know how to mix up the perfect combinations!!! (It said the same thing about Ember and Rem.)
That is fun. I still think Tom is a little Del, but I guess I'm in the mix somewhere too;) That web site was fun, did you do the celebrity match? We really got a kick out of that one.
Post a Comment