Sophia enjoyed a magical # 5 birthday this year. In her sleep, Fairy Rose from Fairy Hollow dusted her with her special fairy dust. In fact, it was all over the house. Jonathan wondered what in the world Fairy Rose was thinking. :) I told him that she was simply brilliant. It was a hit. Fairy Rose even left a note for Sophia and a packet of magical fairy dust. Sophia was delighted. She sprinkled it everywhere too. What a magical day….
I had the opportunity to attend her preschool class. We played outside and it was so much fun. Sophia is loved by her classmates, but she insists that she is shy. I'm trying to talk her out of it but she is pretty set in her ways. She is growing up so much though, and I can hardly believe how tall she is. She has grown 3 whole inches since last year. She is so big in fact that when she had to sit in time out the other day she insisted that she should sit for 5 minutes instead of 4. We got a chuckle out of that one. :)
Sophia Cloe I love you so…Happy, Happy Birthday!
 |
| Fairy Hollow Cake (a first attempt at fondant) |
 |
| Homemade Cinnamon roll to start the day right. |
 |
| A special necklace to wear to school. |
 |
| a perfect set of magical fairy wings. :) |
 |
| Thank you for the adorable hat and scarf Grandma Lori! |
 |
| Thanks to the Moore family who came to celebrate with us! |
 |
| Sophia and Fairy Rose |
No comments:
Post a Comment